Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Party

Every year our city celebrates Halloween on a Sunday, so every year our ward celebrates Halloween on a Friday night before Halloween. It's called Trunk-or-treat. We park cars and the church kids "trick-or-treat" out of the trunks of our cars. I dressed up as Mario this past Trunk-or-treat. Here is what I looked like.




It was really fun. I wish I had more pictures from that night. Maria and I forgot to get any pictures of the kids. Which is what, I'm sure you would rather be looking at. This one comes from a friend's cell. Next year maybe we can do a themed thing with little mushrooms and Yoshi and Peach too.

2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment here yesterday. Don't know what happened to it. LOVE the Mario costume. Be sure to post some pics of everybody in costume this year. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think you should definitely do the whole Mario theme next year. Mark and I went as a Stepford wife and her preppy husband (complete with remote control in his pocket). But we too took no pictures... Oh well.

    ReplyDelete