Monday, August 22, 2011

Strange things are amiss at the Crenshaw home.

I am a little under the weather and my sleeping schedule is so off right now. (Notice the time of this post...4 am) I only attended the first hour of church and then went home. Cooked some ribs and slept on and off for the rest of the day. I wake up randomly at 3:30am and suddenly remember that today is garbage day and I need to take the garbage to the curb. Then I get confused as I see this in the middle of the road in front of our house....



Yes... That really is a decapitated stuffed polar bear....Here is a picture of just the head...


So now here I sit in my sleepy sick hazy state....wondering...trying to figure out... What on earth is going on?

Is this some sort of death threat? Maybe some one "dropped" a three foot, stuffed, polar bear out of their car window on accident...That can't be right... 

Too sleepy to figure it out now...maybe you have some thoughts....


2 comments:

  1. Weird! Did you add it to your trash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious and crazy. No ideas for you, but I think it worked out that you were awake at 3:30 to get a photo of this!

    ReplyDelete