Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chicago Trip






We just got back from Chicago. It was fun! We got some yummy popcorn from Garrett's and went to Navy Pier and the Children's Museum. Everyone is tired now, but we enjoyed ourselves.


Here are some pictures from our trip:



 

               

Most of these pictures have stories to go with them...
I'll cover a few here, starting from the top:
  • Isabelle had the idea to pose like Juliet of Verona and she convinced mom to do it too.
  • I took these two pictures of the same boat, we kept walking and I got much closer for the good shot.
  • This little bird hung out with us while we ate. The concrete was normal colors, I changed it.
  • I got distracted with this bee on a flower (ADD)
  • More ADD with the flowers
  • Some skyline shots of Chicago from Navy Pier.
  • There was a "pirate" ship with a real skull and swords black flag. I wish I had gotten that in the picture.
  • This is mom and the kids enjoying some of the best popcorn ever (Garrett's).
  • Saw a balloon on a tether, I told Bobby that a giant was flying the balloon like a kite.
  • We had to get a picture with this HUGE piece of macaroni.
  • Isabelle and Bobby holding up the building.
  • This camera is being used to film Transformers 3.
  • The last two are the biggest and coolest looking parking garages ever.

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pics!! Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ending the world picture is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the world is ending... OH NOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete