Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm so proud of my kids!

Isabelle decided to mop our laminate flooring. Which would be okay, except she used way too much water and there is a risk of damaging the flooring if it stays wet too long.

On with the story...

So, I walk in from washing the siding and I see Isabelle with a mop and a really wet floor. I panic a little and tell her that she has to get the water up fast or it will ruin the floor. She runs into the kitchen and grabs a towel, but as she runs back into the living room, she knocks her shin on the threshold of the kitchen door. OUCH!!

So, she starts crying because she is in pain and frustrated that she can not clean up the water. Bobby, seeing her pain, says, "I'll clean up the water, Isabelle."

However, I am now reminded that these times are special because they are so rare. As I type this, Isabelle and Bobby are fighting over who gets to lay down on the couch. They are such wonderful children!

2 comments:

  1. my isabelle looks so sad....and you may want to remind her that she PROMISED that she would take a shower when she woke up because she always remembers in the morning. BTW she may need help taking the hair down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She showered... what a good little girl.

    ReplyDelete