Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Was Robbed!

In one of my fantasy football leagues I lost because of this atrocity


Please watch this video before you continue to read this blog....


Okay, now that we have all seen that this was actually a touchdown, you may be thinking, "But, Bob, you live in Chicago. The Bears won that game because of this play." While this is true, I have Calvin Johnson on my fantasy team and lost by 0.18 points. See my tragic loss here. For those who are not familiar with fantasy football or even football, Calvin Johnson received 4.5 points for this game. If you add a touchdown that is 10.5 points. Plus however many yards the ball was thrown divided by 10. (I.E. If the ball was thrown 35 yards that is 3.5 points.)


Final score:
Fire Eaters (Me) - 114.18
The Blasters (Brad) - 114.32

No comments:

Post a Comment