Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FOOTBALL!!!

I love that it is Football season again. I dread the winter, so Football and Christmas are the two things that make it better for me.


I am playing in three fantasy football leagues this year. I finished drafting for the first one and there is automatic drafting for the second and the third is a league that I created for my son, a few friends and I.


Here are my draft results for the first team:


Round 1. Ray Rice RB BAL
Round 2. Peyton Manning QB IND
Round 3. Cedric Benson RB CIN
Round 4. Reggie Wayne WR IND
Round 5. Dallas Clark TE IND
Round 6. Steven Jackson RB STL
Round 7. Ryan Mathews RB SD
Round 8. Steve Smith WR CAR
Round 9. Steve Smith WR NYG
Round 10. Wes Welker WR NE
Round 11. Kellen Winslow TE TB
Round 12. Philip Rivers QB SD
Round 13. Eagles D
Round 14. Saints D
Round 15. Robbie Gould K CHI
Round 16. Adam Vinatieri K IND
Round 17. C.J. Spiller RB BUF
Round 18. Felix Jones RB DAL
Round 19. Vincent Jackson WR SD
Round 20. Mike Wallace WR PIT

Not bad picks for drafting last (8 of 8)



First Team


Second Team


Third Team

No comments:

Post a Comment