Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Practicing My Portrait Retouching Skills On My Family

Ryann was nice enough to let me use her as a guinea pig to practice my Portrait Retouching. I purposely pushed these edits WAY over the top because I want to show what I can do.  They look almost like Glamor Shots.


Please give me criticism. I can't learn without it.


(I had to take them down because Ryann asked me too.)


For the record, I did get permission to post these and in the first one I asked before I took the picture. She said the flash was too bright.


I basically mapped the right side of her face on top of the left side and softened the skin, removed stray hair and skin spots and sharpened the eyes, nose (nostrils) and mouth. I didn't have to whiten her teeth, she has great teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment