Thursday, August 5, 2010

Went For A Walk in the Early Afternoon

I went for a walk around 3pm today. Maria took Isabelle and Bobby to Six Flags and I stayed home and filled the dumpster. (Don't feel bad for me I did not want to go) Then I walked the same path that I walked in my previous blog called "Went For A Walk Late/Early One Morning." I took, in all, about 50 pictures. Here are the 15 that made the cut. Enjoy!


Flower by the Park
Don't know what kind of berry this is
Love the colors
Inside the one above this
Made the sky more blue
This reminds me of Christmas
These weeds don't look like they belong here
Same weeds, different processing
Somebody had this out front by their mailbox
At the park
Still can't figure out what F-Stop to use
The wind was blowing like crazy
The bridge on the way to the park
By the trail
My neighbor's yard

No comments:

Post a Comment